Jessica McElrath is the author of The Everything Martin Luther King Jr. Book and is the Guide to African American History for About.com. She has a Juris Doctor degree from Santa Clara University School of Law and a B.A. in history from the University of California, Berkeley. She lives in California.
The Everything John F. Kennedy Book: Relive the history, romance, and tragedy of America?s Camelotby Jessica McElrath
The Everything John F. Kennedy Book is an intimate portrait of our youngest/i>
In 1,000 days in office, John F. Kennedy captivated a nation and inspired a generation. His mastery of a new form of media-television-enabled him to become the most accessible president of his time. Kennedy energized the presidency and imbued it with unrivaled style and grace.
The Everything John F. Kennedy Book is an intimate portrait of our youngest president and his lasting legacy, covering:
- His privileged childhood and the influence of his parents
- Illnesses and family tragedies that shaped him
- Meeting and romancing Jacqueline Bouvier
- His part in the first televised presidential debates
- The Bay of Pigs invasion and the Cuban missile crisis
- His commitment to the Peace Corps and the space race
- His connection with the Civil Rights movement
- His assassination in Dallas
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews