A practical, essential guide to managing change ... How can your organisation manage without it?
Why do organisations change? What are the risks involved? Can we resist change? What is the best way to manage it? What are the key factors that drive change, and how? Why are some changes easier to survive than others?
Be fully equipped to manage change
These are just some of the questions that Darren Arcangel and Brian Johnson address in Everything you want to know about Organisational Change. This practical guide recognises that every organisation functions differently, has different goals, and faces different challenges. It will give you the tools you need to understand the factors influencing your organisation, to identify how your business must respond, and to implement the necessary changes. Your organisation will survive and become more efficient.
Where does IT fit in?
Given particular consideration is the role of IT in managing change, and the way in which it can be both an enabler and an inhibitor of change. This book will enable you to ensure that all departments in your organisation work together efficiently and effectively, making your business more productive and profitable.
The book will enable you to:
- Know about the key drivers of change and how to respond to them
- Identify when change is necessary, and the risks of resistance
- Understand the key things to consider when faced with change – Why? What? How? Who? When?
- Be aware of the six major facets of business and how they interconnect
- Use IT to maximum effect, smooth your path to change and minimise potential problems
- Manage the transition.
Read this bookand enable your business to function much more efficiently, effectively and profitably