- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chicago, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This classic text presents a unique evolutionary approach to ecology. The entire text has been improved, updated, and extensively reorganized and a new chapter (16) has been added. The Sixth Edition reflects the extent to which humans now dominate ecosystems, with anthropogenic (human) effects interwoven into every chapter.
2. History and Biogeography.
4. Climate and Vegetation.
5. Resource Acquisition and Allocation.
6. Rules of Inheritance.
7. Evolution and Natural Selection.
8. Vital Statistics of Populations.
9. Population Growth and Regulation.
11. Interactions Between Populations.
13. The Ecological Niche.
14. Experimental Ecology.
15. Predation and Parasitism.
16. Phylogenetics in Ecology.
17. Community and Ecosystem Ecology.
18. Biodiversity and Community Stability.
19. Island Biogeography and Conservation Biology.