×

Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.

For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.

Ex-Cell LB1718 Sanitary Napkin Receptacle Liner Bags for EXC205W and URI13 Plastic 1000/ctn

by Ex-Cell
 
     
Ex-Cell LB1718 Sanitary Napkin Receptacle Liner Bags for EXC205W and URI13 Plastic 1000/ctn

Overview

Sanitary napkin receptacle plastic liner bags. for Sanitary Napkin Receptacles (EXC-205W and RCP-13) both sold separately. Application: Sanitary Napkin. Material: Plastic. Depth: 17 . Width: 17 . Color: Buff. Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 35 %. Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 15 %. Total Recycled Content Percent: 50 %.

Product Details

UPC:
0090406004481
Manufacturer:
Ex-Cell

Customer Reviews

Average Review:

Post to your social network

     

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

See all customer reviews