The No. 1 selling study aid in the field, Evidence: Examples and Explanations is the most clear, effective and concise text available for students today. Beautifully organized, with compelling examples and questions, this ancillary delivers exactly the right level of detail for a student’s first introduction to evidence law.
The Eighth Edition has been updated to reflect the newly effective restyled Federal Rules of Evidence and includes the latest U.S. Supreme Court cases. Also included is an analysis of Confrontation Clause jurisprudence. Finally, a new Appendix covers the text of the rules, with concise highlights and references to treatment of the rules in the text.
Hallmark features of Evidence: Examples and Explanations:
• No. 1 selling ancillary in Evidence.
• Manageable length encourages student use.
• Clear, well-organized presentation of material.
• Plain-language version of the Federal Rules of Evidence.
• Probing questions follow each chapter and compel students to read thoroughly.
• Key concepts presented in tables and charts.
Thoroughly updated, the revised Eighth Edition:
• Reflects language of newly effective and restyled Federal Rules of Evidence and amendments throughout.
• Analyzes the ebb and flow of Confrontation Clause jurisprudence.
• Includes latest U.S. Supreme Court cases.
• Adds Appendix with text of rules, concise highlights of rules, and references to treatment of each rule in the text.