Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Referenceby Colin Banfield, John Walkenbach
John Walkenbach’s name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that decipher complex technical topics. Known as "Mr. Spreadsheet," Walkenbach—along with Excel expert Colin Banfield—answers your most common and important Excel questions in this/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Find the answers to your most important Excel questions with this reference
John Walkenbach’s name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that decipher complex technical topics. Known as "Mr. Spreadsheet," Walkenbach—along with Excel expert Colin Banfield—answers your most common and important Excel questions in this easy-to-understand reference.
You'll learn how to open, save, protect, and recover workbook files; add, copy, and delete worksheets; enter and edit data and text; create formulas and functions; audit, format, and print; and more. Highly organized and free of unnecessary jargon, this essential reference allows you to find the answers you’re looking for quickly and easily.
- Excel gurus Walkenbach and Banfield offer quick and easy answers to common Excel questions
- Offers information in a highly organized, easy-to-understand format so you can find exactly what you need
- Includes information on opening, saving, protecting and recovering workbook files; adding, copying, and deleting worksheets; entering and editing data and text; creating formulas and functions; auditing; formatting; printing; and more
- Covers navigating the user interface; using the Ribbon and Quick Access toolbar; saving, protecting, and recovering workbook files; entering and editing data; creating formulas and functions, and much more
Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference enables you to spend more time working on your projects rather than trying to figure how to make Excel work for you!
Meet the Author
Colin Banfield is an Excel expert with more than 20 years in the telecommunications field.
John Walkenbach, aka Mr. Spreadsheet, has written more than 50 books on Excel and spreadsheet use. Visit his popular Spreadsheet Page at spreadsheetpage.com.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >