Tom Urtis is a Microsoft Office developer, programmer, instructor, and Microsoft Excel MVP. Tom is founder of Atlas Programming Management (www.atlaspm.com), a Silicon Valley-based Office business solutions company specializing in Excel, providing consulting, development, training, and support of fully customized Office programs for a diverse international clientele.
Excel VBA 24-Hour Trainerby Tom Urtis
Virtually every manual task in Excel can be automated with VBA, which increases your productivity and saves enormous amounts of time. This unique book-and-DVD package prepares you to get more out of Excel by using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to automate many routine or
This unique book-and-DVD package helps even non-programmers extend Excel with VBA
Virtually every manual task in Excel can be automated with VBA, which increases your productivity and saves enormous amounts of time. This unique book-and-DVD package prepares you to get more out of Excel by using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to automate many routine or labor-intensive Excel tasks. Microsoft Excel MVP and author Tom Urtis walks through a series of lessons and illustrations, while the accompanying DVD provides demos and screencasts to complement each lesson.
- Introduces you to programming with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), macro composition, and the programming environment
- Explains events programming, embedded controls, user forms, message boxes, input boxes, looping, and more
- Shows you how to control other Office applications from Excel, such as Word, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint
- Includes enhanced coverage of each lesson on the DVD, which also offers detailed examples
- Provides ideas for applying VBA to everyday tasks in a way that’s both practical and fun
Use this book-and-DVD package to get the total learning experience of VBA for Excel!
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.20(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.88(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >