Excelling at Dog Agility: Book 3: Advanced Skills Trainingby Jane Simmons-Moake
Dog Agility is undeniably America's fastest growing dog sport. Enthusiasts will tell you that it's simply the most fun you can have with your dog! Today, agility trials are regularly featured on television channels such as Animal Planet, ESPN, and Outdoor Life. As a result of this growing visibility, more and more people are being bitten by the agility bug. Jane Simmons-Moake's highly acclaimed three-book series entitled Excelling at Dog Agility provides a wealth of information to satisfy the needs of both newcomers to the sport and experienced agility enthusiasts. Book 1: Obstacle Training, Book 2: Sequence Training, and Book 3: Advanced Skills Training provide detailed, state-of-the-art instruction in a clear, easy-to-understand format.The third book of the series, Excelling at Dog Agility - Book 3: Advanced Skills Training:
- Illustrates how to isolate and train many of the higher-level skills necessary to successfully compete at the most advanced levels of competition.
- Describes how to strengthen and maintain existing skills for attaining fast and reliable performances in the agility ring.
- Provides in-depth answers to commonly asked questions in a helpful Problem Solving appendix.
- Is the perfect companion to Competitive Agility Training with Jane Simmons-Moake, Tape 3: Advanced Skills Training - Named Best Video of the Year by the Dog Writers' Association of America.
About the Author
Jane Simmons-Moake is one of the world's foremost agility trainers. A top-winning competitor, veteran judge, and award-winning author, Jane runs one of the nation's most successful agility training organizations, FlashPaws Agility Training Center in Houston, Texas. A popular seminar leader in the U.S. and abroad, Jane has also competed internationally as a member of the 1996 and 1997 U.S. World Championship Agility Teams.Jane's unique background combines over 20 years of competitive dog training success in a wide variety of dog sports with M.S. and Ed.S. degrees in Instructional Technology - the study of designing training programs that really work. As a result, Jane's books and videos have long been considered by many to be "the bible" of serious agility enthusiasts.
- Flashpaws Productions
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- BOOK 3
- Product dimensions:
- 5.50(w) x 8.60(h) x 0.70(d)
- Age Range:
- 12 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >