- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book presents numerous ways of acquiring musical skills, as well as specific procedures for implementing them. Draws activities from traditional musical areas, e.g., singing, playing, listening, music reading, creating, and others. Features new songs along with diagrams and illustrations shown from the player's view to facilitate learning. It also lists resource materials including electronic learning devices and suppliers.
1. The Why, the What, and the How.
2. Singing Experiences.
3. Harmonizing Experiences.
4. Instrumental Experiences.
5. Experiences in Movement.
6. Listening Experiences.
7. Integrating Music and Other Arts into the Classroom Curriculum.
8. Music Reading Experiences.
9. Creating Experiences.
10. Music for Special Populations.
Appendix A: Resource Materials.
Appendix B: Glossary.