Expert Systems Applications in Engineering / Edition 1by Adedeji B. Badiru
Pub. Date: 04/15/1998
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This comprehensive guide to engineering and manufacturing applications of expert systems takes an integrated approach to the expert system development process. Emphasizing the basic concepts and procedures, it focuses not only on the technology of expert systems, but also on how to select, initiate, implement, and manage the technology. The book presents guidelines ranging from problem selection, data analysis, validation, integration, implementation, and maintenance. It also covers heuristics, mathematical calculations, large data manipulations, statistical analysis, real-time information management, system optimization, and man-machine interfaces.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Prentice Hall International Series in Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Product dimensions:
- 7.25(w) x 9.62(h) x 1.00(d)
Table of Contents1. Artificial Intelligence Background.
2. Basic Concepts of Expert Systems.
3. Problem Analysis and Selection.
4. Knowledge Acquisition.
5. Knowledge Representation.
6. Reasoning Under Uncertainty.
7. Selecting a Development Tool.
8. Constructing the Knowledge Base.
9. Verification, Validation, and Integration.
10. Implementation and Management Strategies.
11. Survey of Engineering and Manufacturing Applications.
12. Case Studies of Expert System Development.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >