Exploring Microsoft Access 2003 / Edition 7by Robert T. Grauer, Maryann Barber, Maryann T. Barber
Pub. Date: 03/24/2004
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This series gives the “how and why” of performing tasks in Office 2003. It provides new chapter opening case studies, real-world practice exercises; full business and integrated end of chapter cases, and expert topics of Microsoft Office 2003. More than two million students have used previous editions of this highly successful series!
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.62(w) x 10.88(h) x 0.53(d)
Table of Contents
5. One-to-Many Relationships: Subforms and Multiple Table Queries.
6. Many-to-Many Relationships: A More Complex System.
7. Building Applications: The Switchboard Manager, Macros and Prototyping.
8. Proficiency: Relational Databases, Charts, and the Switchboard.
Getting Started with VBA.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >