Exploring Social Psychology / Edition 6by David Myers
Pub. Date: 01/25/2011
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Exploring Social Psychology succinctly explores social psychological science and applies it to contemporary issues and everyday life. Based on the bestselling text, Social Psychology by David Myers, the book presents 31 short modules - each readable in a single sitting - that introduce students to such scientific explorations as love and hate, conformity and independence, prejudice and helping, and persuasion and self - determination.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.30(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.90(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Very good i enjoyed reading and learning from this book