- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Learn how to export to the USA’s most significant trading partner
• Understand the cultural and business-related differences between the US and Canada
• Establish an effective means of exporting internationally
Canada’s rapidly growing economy is hungry for imports. Many Americans don’t realize that the US exports more goods to Canada than to any other country in the world. If your product sells in the USA, there is likely to be a similar Canadian market just waiting for you to approach it. The experience of cross-border trading will also give you the knowledge you need to export your goods all over the world. Exporting to Canada is an easy-to-read guide for small- and medium-sized businesses looking to expand their markets.
Topics covered include:
• Understanding the differences between the USA and Canada
• Discovering potential opportunities
• Finding niche markets
• Identifying the differences in consumer-related laws
• Dealing with the metric system
• Understanding NAFTA
• Making business and marketing trips
Exporting to Canada is also an extensive resource guide, featuring government publication titles, document information, lists of Export Assistance Centers and government offices throughout the USA, and addresses of useful Internet sites.