If you're not marketing on Facebook, you should be. More people are spending time on social media sites than reading printed text on static webpages. No matter what niche market you're in, or who your target audience is, you want people visiting your Facebook fan page. There’s no better way to build traffic to your Facebook page than by offering an enticing image with its own “Like” button. If someone is interested in learning more, he or she “likes” the image and is taken to ...
If you're not marketing on Facebook, you should be. More people are spending time on social media sites than reading printed text on static webpages. No matter what niche market you're in, or who your target audience is, you want people visiting your Facebook fan page.
There’s no better way to build traffic to your Facebook page than by offering an enticing image with its own “Like” button. If someone is interested in learning more, he or she “likes” the image and is taken to second image which reveals more information. A good example is a recipe. If someone is interested in learning how to make better lasagna, then after clicking the “Like” button, this new application takes the person immediately to the actual recipe, plus an enlarged version of the same image.
Now before you start telling yourself that setting this up has to be complicated, or that you have to be a computer programmer, I have some good news for you. The “Facebook Before & After App” will do it all for you! All you have to do is follow the simple step-by-step instructions, and the software does the rest.
How can you use the software? The options are endless, but here are a few ideas:
Before and after weight loss pictures
Before and after makeover pictures
Outside of a business, then the inside of the business
Pictures of “then and now” celebrities’ faces
Before and after pet grooming
The list is really endless!
This tool is so easy to use that soon you’ll be creating before-and-after pictures like a guru! And best of all, you get private label rights to the entire package. Download “Facebook Before & After App” today and get started!
Please follow the set up instructions closely:
Before we begin, we must make everyone aware that these software apps are monitored and activated and deactivated by a manned control panel that is trigger linked to the aWeber API. Please make sure you click the aWeber link in your inbox to keep the software in operation and not de-activated from your fan pages. De-activating from fan pages will result in not being able to re-activate the app on the page. Any refunds will deactivate the app across all fan pages it is installed on.
Please See My Example Page So you Can Understand What We Are Doing Through Each Step…
Sample Fan Page
SET UP INSTRUCTIONS:
This is very important.
You must have already built a fan page in Facebook.
If you haven’t the steps are pretty basic, here is the link:
Now, before following the steps to activate the software apps,
please log into Facebook in a new window tab.
For affiliate marketers, it is smart to choose “brand or product” and then “website” but ultimately you know what you want to build.
My Fans Gate
1. Click the Following Link:
Get Code For My Fans Gate
2. Enter your email address in the box provided.
3. Click “Get Activation Pin” and select the entire Pin Code and right click, copy. Save it in a safe place on a document file. As seen here…
4. Then click “Add to my Page”.
5. Click My Fans Gate in the left hand column of your page.
6. Please enter your new pin code and the email address you used to purchase the app. Then click “Activate”.
7. You will be presented with a page that looks like this. Please click the “Please set up your custom design.” button.
8. From here you insert your before and after images. Images should be between 500 pixels and 520 pixels wide. The length of the image does not matter.
You can alter images quite easily at www.Pixlr.com. There you can resize images, add text, add filter to change the images and so much more. Play around with your creations, it’s fun.
Here is my before “Like” image I created in pixlr.com…
Now obviously the size is smaller but you get the point. Here is the after “Like” image I created.
The original size to this image was 520 x 1500 pixels to give you an idea.
Adding your before and after images is easy. Simply click browse and find on your computer where you have saved your images, the app will then load them.
9. Next you will notice an area that says “Share Title” and “Share Text”. This you will want to make compelling because you want to get the new fan’s friends interested in your fan page. So for mine I would put, “I just received the recipe to the World’s Best Lasagna” ...