Facebook & Twitter for Seniors for Dummiesby Marsha Collier
Facebook & Twitter For Seniors For Dummies weds the two social media sites getting the most traffic and media attention and presents an easy-to-understand reference for senior users wanting to get on board. The book examines the basics of using both services while also providing general Internet help and showing off some smaller social media sites. Parts of the book cover:
- The Basics of the Internet: Includes info on establishing an Internet connection, working with e-mail, and using a Web browser.
- Catching Up with your Friends on Facebook: This part provides the steps seniors need to get a Facebook profile, find their friends, post public or private messages, share photos, create events, and even play games.
- Tweeting with Twitter: Explains the basics of what Twitter does and how to use it as a practical communication platform.
- Getting More Social Fun on the Web: Author Marsha Collier selects the sites and tasks that most appeal to seniors. Includes coverage on sharing photos, posting and reading reviews of local businesses, creating a basic blog, and playing online games.
- Gale Group
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Large Print Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.60(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.00(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >