Kristi Hiner is an English teacher at Wooster High School in Wooster, Ohio, where she also serves as the school newspaper advisor. A graduate of Ohio University, she is currently working on her Master’s degree.
Fahrenheit 451by Kristi Hiner, Tim Wheeler (Read by)
The CliffsNotes study guide on Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read Fahrenheit 451. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement your reading to be sure you get all you can from Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Ray Bradbury and Fahrenheit 451, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of Ray Bradbury
• Hear an Introduction to Fahrenheit 451
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of Paradise Fahrenheit 451 with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at cliffsnotes.com
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews