Faith-Based Family Finances: Let Go of Worry and Grow in Confidenceby Ron Blue
While the material has been updated to reflect current financial
How would you like access to your own financial advisor 24/7? This book might be the next best thing. Ron Blue and Jeremy White have teamed up to compile Ron's 35-plus years of wisdom and experience as a top financial advisor into a comprehensive guide to financial planning through all stages of life.
While the material has been updated to reflect current financial conditions, Ron's core principles have not changed. They are grounded in timeless scriptural truths, which can lead to contentment and financial freedom no matter what your situation. Whether you consider yourself a financial whiz or a financial wreck, Faith-Based Family Finances contains commonsense, practical tools to help you make good financial decisions year after year.
In addition to chapters covering every area of financial planning, the book contains the answers to questions Ron is asked most often. You'll also find stories of people struggling with the same money issues you do in each chapter. You'll find the answers to the following questions:
- How do I live within my income?
- How will we ever dig ourselves out of all this debt?
- Should we buy a home or continue to rent?
- What options do we have to save for our kids' college expenses?
- How do I know if I'm making a wise investment decision?
- Will I have enough to live on when I get older?
- How do we decide how muchand whereto give?
- Tyndale House Publishers
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.20(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Change your paradyne and change your life. Learn age-old biblical principals that make sence today as they always did.