FAMILY and EDUCATOR'S GUIDE: To accompany The House Where Happiness Livedby Ed.D. Timothy Leistner
The guide includes a wealth of information and materials for parents, teachers, and students including strategies to inspire a love for reading and ways to use children's picture storybooks at home or in the classroom.
The Family and Educators' Guide has been created to complement the book, The House Where Happiness Lived by Sue Hiser Leistner and Timothy Leistner.
The guide includes a wealth of information and materials for parents, teachers, and students including strategies to inspire a love for reading and ways to use children's picture storybooks at home or in the classroom. Stories, like The House Where Happiness Lived, take us on a excursion and allow us to visit different places and other times where we meet new character friends and learn from the experiences in their lives. Reading and listening to literature read aloud helps us develop an appreciation for reading and learning.
Learning activities make literature come alive for children! Expanding learning by participating in these activities makes it meaningful. This guide includes:
• Loads of fun learning activities and ideas to extend learning and reinforce developing concepts.
• Focus on Literature and vital Language Arts skills.
• Learning experiences to reinforce literacy concepts and understanding.
• Experiences that connect subject areas (Art, Music, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts and Literature!)
• And much more!
- Button Bucket Books
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.11(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >