- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Marriage and marriage alternatives
• Support and property rights
• Conception and reproduction issues
• Domestic violence and intrafamily torts
• Care and supervision of children
• Adoption and termination of parental rights
• Legitimacy and paternity
• Divorce or dissolution of marriage
• Economic consequences of divorce, including spousal and child support, equitable distribution of marital and community property and a discussion of the American Law Institute's proposed principles of the law of family dissolution
• Child custody and visitation, including a discussion of the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act and the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
• Premarital and postmarital agreements
• Alternative dispute resolution
• Ethical issues for the family lawyer
While addressing many cutting-edge family law issues, this Family Law casebook still maintains a realistic balance between theory and practice. The format is manageable, condensed, and user-friendly. Each topic includes a general introduction, a current or landmark illustrative judicial decision, relevant notes and questions analyzing, extending, or questioning each topic, and problems allowing students to analyze particular family law issues and disputes as practitioners, legislators, or jurists would.
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.