- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Dr. Quinn provides a review on related research and programs and effectiveness. A presentation of the model program provides most of the materials an individual or agency would need to begin to implement the program. A practitioner might take activities from the model program and integrate them into an existing program.
Table of Contents
1. Why We Need New Ideas
2. Adding Balance: Expanding Relational, Family, and Community Efficacy of Human Service Delivery
3. A Family Perspective
4. The Development of the Family Solutions
5. Components of the Family Solutions Program
6. The Central Component: Group Process
7. Effectiveness of the Family Solutions Program
8. Institutional Change.