Fast Track to Success: Marketingby Chris Ritchie
GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT IN MARKETING. FAST.
Marketing is all about relationships - relationships with your clients, with your brand, with the media and with your colleagues. Of all these relationships your relationship with your customers is still king. True marketing successes go beyond the product and create a customer relationship with/b>/b>… See more details below
GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT IN MARKETING. FAST.
Marketing is all about relationships - relationships with your clients, with your brand, with the media and with your colleagues. Of all these relationships your relationship with your customers is still king. True marketing successes go beyond the product and create a customer relationship with the company itself. The result of that is that people will continue to buy from your company, whatever your competitors are doing.
Fast Track to Success: Marketing helps you create that winning customer relationship by showing you how to align and integrate your people, your processes, and your company promises to create the customer experience that will bring people back to you, time and again.
This practical, career-oriented book gets you up to speed on marketing quickly and shows you how to develop and implement an integrated marketing strategy. It gives you:
- Marketing in a nutshell - a series of frequently-asked-questions to give you a concise overview of the subject
- The top 10 tools and techniques you can use to help you develop your approach to successful marketing
- Simple checklists to help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your capabilities and those of your team
- Advice on leading your team – how to decide your leadership style and build your team
- Tips on how to progress your career, whether it’s your first 10 weeks in the job or whether you’re looking to get right to the top
Don’t get left behind, set out on the Fast Track today. For more resources, log on to the series website at www.fast-track-me.com.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
The Fast Track books provide you with a complete resource to get ahead as a manager – faster. They bring together the latest business thinking, cutting edge online material and all the practical techniques you need to fast track your career. Specially designed to help you learn what you need to know and to develop the skills you need to get ahead, each book is broken down into 4 key areas:
- Awareness - find out where you are now and what you need to do to improve
- Business building - the tools and techniques you need to build up your skills
- Career development- learn the steps you should take now if you want to get ahead
- Director’s toolkit - tips to get you to the top. And make sure you stay there!
Fast Track features include:
- The Fast Track Top 10 – a concise, cutting edge summary of the information you need to shine
- Quick Tips and FAQs – a short cut to practical advice from people who have been there before you and succeeded
- Real life stories to give examples of what works – and critically, what doesn’t
- Practical career guidance including a framework of objectives for your first 10 weeks in a new role
- Expert Voices – to give you the state of the art view from today’s leading experts
Visit the companion web-site www.Fast-Track-Me.com to learn more about the books and explore the business methods, tools and techniques contained in each book – log on now to get on the Fast Track today.
About the author
Chris is an experienced marketing professional with almost 25 years in a variety of sales and marketing roles covering most of the marketing spectrum. While much of that experience was gained in the technology industry, Chris has also an understanding of a range of other sectors having also working in environments such as sports marketing, the public sector, financial services, manufacturing, the food industry and professional services including training and management consulting.
After many years in corporate life, Chris is now a director of Sine Qua Non International Ltd , a growing marketing business focussed on driving revenue and building relationships for clients. Sine Qua Non focuses on experiential marketing and communications with an emphasis on sport and sponsorship, while sister brand Collumbell Communications offers PR and marketing services to the technology sector mid market. Together they share a common capability around the development and execution of marketing, PR, event and hospitality programmes. Clients they have worked with include SanDisk, Hitachi, Accenture, Imation, Avaya, Nokia, Ducati, Dorna, Attenda, SmartTrust, AOMi and Sun Microsystems.
Chris received a BSc (hons) at the University College of Wales, Aberystwyth in 1984 and an MBA from Warwick University in 1995.
- FT Press
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.60(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >