*** Well Formatted Edition with an Active Table of Contents ***
Two out of three Americans are obese or overweight? That means nearly 66% of the whole American population is fatter than they should be.
Being fat is hard, but trying to lose that fat is even harder. This is precisely why so many people around the world are suffering the blight of obesity. Every attempt to try and lose weight is met with failure, especially by those that have very misguided notions about how the process is done in the first place.
This book will tell you everything you need to know about fat burning.
Here's what you will learn inside this guide:
• The dangers of obesity and fat
• Why many fat burning diets fail
• Training your mind for weight loss
• Why eating fat is key
• Why breakfast is important
• Exercise is key
• The best and worst foods for fat burning
• Water secrets
• How to drop pounds superfast
• And much more…