• Includes beautiful artworks and illustrations • A link of a FREE audio book to download at the end of the book • Active Table of Contents for an easy navigation within the book • Manually coded and crafted by professionals for highest formatting quality ...
• Includes beautiful artworks and illustrations
• A link of a FREE audio book to download at the end of the book
• Active Table of Contents for an easy navigation within the book
• Manually coded and crafted by professionals for highest formatting quality and standards
Check out ngims Publishing's other illustrated literary clazzics. The vast majority of our books have original illustrations, free audiobook download link at the end of the book, navigable Table of Contents, and are fully formatted. Browse our library collection by typing in ngims or ngims plus the title you're looking for, e.g. ngims Gulliver's Travels.
Free ebooks on the web are not organized for easy reading, littered with text errors and often have missing contents. You will not find another beautifully formatted clazzic literature ebook that is well-designed with amazing artworks and illustrations and a link to download free audiobook for a very low price like this one. Our ebooks are hand-coded by professional formatters and programmers. Ebook development and design are the core of what our engineers do. Our ebooks are not the cheap flat text kind, but are built from the ground up with emphasis on proper text formatting and integrity.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's Faust is a tragic play in 2 parts: Faust: The First Part of the Tragedy & Faust: The Second Part of the Tragedy. Although rarely staged in its entirety, it is the play with the largest audience numbers on German-language stages. Faust is Goethe's most famous work & considered by many to be 1 of the greatest works of German literature.
Goethe finished writing Faust Part Two in 1831. In contrast to Faust Part One, the focus here is no longer on the soul of Faust, which has been sold to the devil, but rather on social phenomena such as psychology, history and politics, in addition to mystical and philosophical topics. The second part formed the principal occupation of Goethe's last years. It appeared only posthumously in 1832. (Wikipedia)