Foreword, by Frank E. A. Sander.
2. Selecting Cases and Processes for Federal ADR.
3. Selecting and Hiring Neutrals for Federal ADR.
4. Preparing for Federal ADR.
5. Advocacy in Federal ADR.
6. ADR in Federal Workplace Cases.
7. ADR in Federal Contracting Cases.
8. Confidentiality in Federal ADR.
9. Federal ADR Program Design, Management, and Training.
10. Evaluation of Federal ADR Programs.
Appendix A: Administrative Dispute Resolution Act of 1996.
Appendix B: United States Department of Justice, Attorney General Order Promoting the Broader Appropriate Use of Alternative Dispute Resolution Techniques, April 6, 1995.
Appendix C: Alternative Dispute Resolution Act of 1998.
Appendix D: Presidential Memorandum on ADR, May 1, 1998.
Appendix E: Federal ADR Council, Confidentiality in Federal Alternative Dispute Resolution Programs, December 29, 2000.
Appendix F: Report to the President on the Interagency ADR Working Group, May 8, 2000.
About the Author.