Fenichel's Clinical Pediatric Neurology: A Signs and Symptoms Approach (Expert Consult - Online and Print) / Edition 7by J Eric Pina-Garza, Gerald M. Fenichel
Pub. Date: 05/14/2013
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Confidently diagnose and manage primary neurologic disorders of childhood with actionable, step-by-step assistance from Fenichel’s Clinical Pediatric Neurology! A signs-and-symptoms-based approach - with consideration of each presenting symptom in terms of differential diagnosis and treatment - mirrors the way you would/b>/i>/b>/b>/b>
Confidently diagnose and manage primary neurologic disorders of childhood with actionable, step-by-step assistance from Fenichel’s Clinical Pediatric Neurology! A signs-and-symptoms-based approach - with consideration of each presenting symptom in terms of differential diagnosis and treatment - mirrors the way you would typically evaluate and manage a patient. A practical and well-organized introduction to pediatric neurology, this is an ideal resource for board exam preparation, office use, and reference during residency.
- Quickly identify the progression of each neurological disease. Extensive coverage clearly defines age at onset, course of illness, clinical features, and treatment options.
- Evaluate and manage even the most difficult neurodegenerative disorders including those caused by inborn errors of metabolism – with the aid of differential diagnosis tables and treatment algorithms.
- Search crucial information at a glance. An organization by neurological signs and symptoms, together with a user-friendly, highly templated format allows for quick and easy reference.
- Rely on it anytime, anywhere! Access the full text and more at www.expertconsult.com.
- Discover the latest in pediatric neurology including important emerging topics such as new-generation pharmacological therapy for seizures and epilepsy, neuropathic pain, and auto-immune neurological disease; anti-NMDA antibody encephalopathy; diagnosis and management of neuro-psychogenic symptomatology; and assessment and management of chronic daily headaches.
- Readily identify the more common and most treatable neurological disorders with the aid of highly templated chapters, and weighted differential diagnosis tables.
- Confidently overcome the clinical challenges you’re likely to face with singular, authoritative guidance from Dr. J. Eric Piña-Garza – a longtime associate and protégé of Dr. Gerald Fenichel.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 10.50(h) x 0.90(d)
Table of Contents
1 Paroxysmal Disorders, XXX
2 Altered States of Consciousness, XXX
3 Headache, XXX
4 Increased Intracranial Pressure, XXX
5 Psychomotor Retardation and Regression, XXX
6 The Hypotonic Infant, XXX
7 Flaccid Limb Weakness in Childhood, XXX
8 Cramps, Muscle Stiffness, and Exercise Intolerance, XXX
9 Sensory and Autonomic Disturbances, XXX
10 Ataxia, XXX
11 Hemiplegia, XXX
12 Paraplegia and Quadriplegia, XXX
13 Monoplegia, XXX
14 Movement Disorders, XXX
15 Disorders of Ocular Motility, XXX
16 Disorders of the Visual System, XXX
17 Lower Brainstem and Cranial Nerve Dysfunction, XXX
18 Disorders of Cranial Volume and Shape, XXX
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >