- Variations and Fugue on an Original Theme for organ in F sharp minor, Op. 73
- Maria Wiegenlied (Mary's Lullaby: "Maria sitzt am Rosenhag"), song for voice & piano (or orchestra), Op. 76/52
- Romance for violin & piano in G major
- Ich sehe dich in tausend Bildern, sacred song for mezzo-soprano or baritone & organ (or harmonium or piano), Op. 105/1
- Suite for violin & piano in F major ("Im alten Stil"), Op. 93: Largo
- Cantata No. 137, "Lobe den Herren, den mächtigen König der Ehren," BWV 137 (BC A124)
- Release Date:
Performance CreditsBürgersaalkirche Chorus, Munich Primary Artist
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Festmusik in der Bürgersaalkirche München based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
This recording of music by J.S. Bach and Max Reger by the Chor der Bürgersaalkirche München on the Oehms lable is a fine recording. The choir has a nice sound. I especially like the duet for bass and soprano, Lobe den Herren, der künstlich und fein dich bereitet (no. 3). I also like Ich sehe dich in tausend Bildern for soprano & organ (no. 7). For some reason the information in the cd package about the soloists is in english, but the other information about the choir and the recording is in german. It would have helped to have a full english translation. I recommend this cd.