- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
? Creating a concept and a budget for any kind...
Ships from: New York, NY
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
• Creating a concept and a budget for any kind of party
• Choosing the right location, whether you keep it cozy at home, camp out at the beach, or rent a local club
• Designing invitations, from classic to kitschy
• Setting the mood with lighting, music, flowers, furniture, décor, and all the little touches that make a party extra fab
• Stocking a thirst-quenching home bar, whipping up smart cocktails, and serving drinks in style
• Whetting the appetites of your guests using insider secrets from chefs and tips on how to make fast food sophisticated, with sample menus for classic cocktail parties, luncheons, late-night bashes, and more
• Being a flawless host–or guest–with proper etiquette guidelines, gift ideas, Table Setting 101, and the 411 on posing for the camera
• Producing a party from beginning to end with colorful case studies and detailed instructions for eight fierce fêtes, such as a Hamptons-style clambake, a Barbie theme party, an Indian dinner on a $200 budget, and a mani-pedi party
• Re-creating your favorite drinks and dishes from the best restaurants and bars all over the world, like Nobu, Asia de Cuba, Trader Vic’s, Bungalow 8, the Delano Hotel, and Indochine
• Getting what you need. There’s a complete resource guide in the back, not to mention savvy tips from P. Diddy, Russell Simmons, Lara Flynn Boyle, David Copperfield, Hugh Jackman, and Donald Trump.
This workbook includes two handy tabbed folders and a plastic pocket for your receipts and lists.
160 two-color pages (guided), 8 x 9 inches, with a concealed wire-O binding
|1||Getting Started: Ready, Set, Plan!||14|
|2||Where's the Party? Location, Location, Location||28|
|3||You're Invited! Don't Forget to Rsvp!||38|
|4||Party Production: Set the Stage||56|
|5||Drinks, Food, & Desserts: Quench Your Thirst, Eat, & Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth||80|
|6||Oh, Behave! Mind Your Manners||108|
|7||Recipe Appendix: Recipes We Love||122|
|8||Event Budget Template||144|
|9||Our Yellow Pages: All the Contacts You Ever Wanted But Were Afraid to Ask for||146|
Posted June 26, 2009
This is by far the Ultimate Ultimate Party Planning Guide. It is an absolute MUST have for any party planner or party girl! These girls definitely got it going on! If you love to host glamorous, easy, unique and stress free get togethers then you have to use the Fete Accompli Bible...er...workbook. Go see for yourself!Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.