• Identifies 180 pupular species
• Details distinctive features, habitiats, calls and plumage
• Illustrated throughout with superb photographs
• Detailed maps showing distribution throughout the year
- Parragon, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.48(w) x 7.82(h) x 0.80(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I received this book for Christmas this year. I was very disappointed.
Horrible maps (shows that turkeys don't exist in parts of Wisconsin or Michigan??) Just one example.
The descriptions of the birds are really shallow and vague.
This is good for a small child that wants to look at some nice pictures, but as a useful field guide for even a novice birder, run away and buy a Peterson guide.