Finally! A Cure For Epilepsy?: Jim Abrahams Interview Reveals Doctors Have Been Sitting On This Since The 1920sby Michael Senoff
devastating side effects, but no stop in the seizures. Then, doctors decided brain surgery might help. They were wrong there
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
In the early 1990s, Jim Abraham’s one-year-old son, Charlie, started having violent, terrible seizures. Doctors couldn’t figure out why, so they did what doctors do. They medicated him. Again. And again. With strong drugs and
devastating side effects, but no stop in the seizures. Then, doctors decided brain surgery might help. They were wrong there too.
So they told Jim there was no hope. Poor little Charlie was probably going to end up mentally retarded from all the brain damage being caused by his seizures.
Fortunately for Jim, the doctors were wrong once again.
Jim found a treatment for his son that didn’t involve medicine or operations. It simply involved a change in the boy’s diet. And after only a few short days, Charlie’s seizures stopped… for good. But here’s the most amazing part. Doctors have known about this dietary therapy for almost a century! And in this audio, you’ll hear all about the cure and the cover up.
You’ll Also Hear…
• The top 3 reasons doctors are failing the epileptic community by keeping this cure under wraps
• The very first thing you should do if your child is diagnosed with epilepsy
• The science behind the diet – how eating high protein triggers the body to suppress seizures
• Exactly who can benefit from this treatment and how long they need to be on it before they see results – (or can expect to eat normally again)
• A quick (but incredible) story about a family that went broke over their medical bills from epilepsy – a story so impossible to believe, they made a movie about it starring Meryl Streep
• The “hard pill to swallow” about the kinds of medications doctors currently prescribe for epilepsy – with eye-opening stats and studies that will have you wondering why they even bother
Epilepsy isn’t the devastating diagnosis it used to be. Charlie is now a healthy young adult who lives seizure-free while eating whatever he wants. And in this interview with his dad, you’ll hear how they did it and how you can help someone with epilepsy too. It’s never too late to take back your health and lead the life you deserve.
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 18 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >