- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Financial Accounting and its Economic Context.
2. The Financial Statements.
Part 2: Measurement, Mechanics, and Use of Financial Statements.
3. The Measurement Fundamentals of Financial Accounting.
4. The Mechanics of Financial Accounting.
5. Using Financial Statement Information.
Part 3: Assets: A Closer Look.
6. The Current Asset Classification, Cash, and Accounts Receivable.
7. Merchandise Inventory.
8. Investments in Equity Securities.
9. Long-Lived Assets.
Part 4: Liabilities and Stockholder's Equity: A Closer Look.
10. Introduction to Liabilities: Economic Consequences, Current Liabilities, and Contingencies.
11. Long-Term Liabilities: Notes, Bonds, and Leases.
12. Stockholders' Equity.
Part 5: Income and Flows.
13. The Complete Income Statement.
14. The Statement of Cash Flows.
A. Wal-Mart Inc. 2001 Annual Report.
B. The Time Value of Money.
C. Quality of Earnings Cases: A Comprehensive Review.