- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Appleton, WI
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
By focusing on three elemental themes -- economic factors, measurement issues, and decision-making perspective -- Jamie Pratt's Financial Accounting in an Economic Context, 6th Edition provides an enlightening coverage of financial accounting from an economic perspective, at once tightening the conceptual framework while enriching the essential contextual relevance of principles every business manager needs to understand.
2. The Financial Statements.
3. The Measurement Fundamentals of Financial Accounting.
4. The Mechanics of Financial Accounting.
5. Using Financial Statement Information.
6. The Current Asset Classification, Cash, and Accounts Receivable.
7. Merchandise Inventory.
8. Investments in Equity Securities.
9. Long-Lived Assets.
10. Introduction to Liabilities: Economic Consequences, Current Liabilities, and Contingencies.
11. Long-Term Liabilities: Notes, Bonds, and Leases.
12. Shareholders' Equity.
13. The Complete Income Statement.
14. The Statement of Cash Flows.
Appendix A. The Time Value of Money.