- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This successful book continues to provide accountants with an understanding of the fundamental concepts necessary to use accounting effectively. The sixth edition offers new discussions on IFRS, including new codification numbers, examples of IFRS financial statements, and additional exercises. A look at more recent frauds such as the Bernie Madoff scandal have been added. Enhanced discussions of ethics and international accounting are presented. The coverage of non-cash items and their impact on decision making has been expanded. In addition, comprehensive case studies and problems help accountants tie the material together.
2. A Further Look at Financial Statements.
3. The Accounting Information System.
4. Accrual Accounting Concepts.
5. Merchandising Operations.
6. Reporting and Analyzing Inventory.
7. Internal Control and Cash.
8. Reporting and Analyzing Receivables.
9. Reporting and Analyzing Long-Lived.
10. Reporting and Analyzing Liabilities.
11. Reporting and Analyzing Stockholders' Equity.
12. Reporting and Analyzing Investments.
13. Statement of Cash Flows.
14. Financial Analysis: The Big Picture.