Financial Accounting: Theory and Analysis / Edition 8by Richard G. Schroeder, Myrtle W. Clark, Jack M. Cathey
Pub. Date: 11/28/2004
Updated, refocused, and revised, this Eighth Edition of ACCOUNTING THEORY AND ANALYSIS will help you build strong critical thinking skills and a sound theoretical background, so you can evaluate accounting practice in today’s increasingly global world economy. The text’s unique and timely collection of cases covers all major areas of accounting and shows how the latest accounting standards impact decision making.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 5.64(w) x 9.86(h) x 1.08(d)
Table of Contents
1. The Development of Accounting Theory.
2. The Pursuit of the Conceptual Framework.
3. International Accounting.
4. Research Methodology and Theories on the Uses of Accounting Information.
5. Income Concepts.
6. Financial Statements I: The Income Statement.
7. Financial Statements II: The Balance Sheet and the Statement of Cash Flows.
8. Working Capital.
9. Long-Term Assets I: Property, Plant, and Equipment.
10. Long-Term Assets II: Investments and Intangibles.
11. Long-Term Liabilities.
12. Accounting for Income Taxes.
14. Pensions and Other Postretirement Benefits.
16. Accounting for Multiple Entities.
17. Financial Reporting Disclosure Requirements and Ethical Responsibilities.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >