Financial Accounting, Working Papers: Tools for Business Decision Making / Edition 5by Paul D. Kimmel, Jerry J. Weygandt, Donald E. Kieso
Pub. Date: 12/15/2008
This user-friendly book teaches readers fundamental accounting procedures with an emphasis on the relationship between the procedural detail and the fundamental accounting equation. It gives readers the conceptual and procedural accounting tools they need in order to make sound internal and external business decisions.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.60(d)
Table of Contents1. Introduction to Financial Statements.
2. A Further Look at Financial Statements.
3. The Accounting Information System.
4. Accrual Accounting Concepts.
5. Merchandising Operations.
6. Reporting and Analyzing Inventory.
7. Internal Control and Cash.
8. Reporting and Analyzing Receivables.
9. Reporting and Analyzing Long-Lived.
10. Reporting and Analyzing Liabilities.
11. Reporting and Analyzing Stockholders' Equity.
12. Reporting and Analyzing Investments.
13. Statement of Cash Flows.
14. Financial Analysis: The Big Picture.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >