- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
One of the fast growing elements of the Internet is electronic commerce, which refers to the use of electronic means to conduct business transactions within or across business entities. Nearly 80 percent of all Fortune 500 companies have been doing their core business through the Internet. Many issues, and societal implications of electronic commerce, are the subjects of recent research. A supply chain consists of all the entities and activities that enable the production, distribution, and delivery of products and services to consumers. Research in designing and managing supply chains has rapidly expanded during the last decade. In addition, increased and accessible computing power and modeling capabilities have spurred this growth, enabling researchers to simultaneously consider the many interrelated variables and decisions of a supply chain in a single tractable model.
1. The Threshold Accepting Heuristic for Index Tracking; M. Gilli, E. Këllezi.
2. Algorithms for Optimization of Value-at-Risk; N. Larsen, et al.
3. Empirical Bayes Estimation of Securities Price Parameters; L.C. MacLean, et al.
4. The Value of Integrative Risk Management for Insurance Products with Guarantees; A. Consiglio, et al.
5. alpha-Quantile Option in a Jump-Diffusion Economy; L. Ballotta.
6. On Optimality Condition of Interacting Agents in Financial Markets; V. Korotkich.
7. Searching for the Optimal Defence Expenditure; A.S. Andreou, et al.
8. The Efficiency of Capital Market Microstructure in Greece; H.V. Mertzanis.
9. A Multi-objective Methodology for Bank Asset Liability Management; K. Kosmidou, C. Zopounidis.
10. Post Tax Optimal Investments; M.A. Osorio, et al.
11. Random Matrix Theory and a Definition of Correlations in Financial Markets; G. Korotkikh.
12. The Stimulation of the Implied Distribution and Other Smile Consistent Shastic Volatility Models: An Overview; G. Skiadopoulos.
13. e-Commerce in the Agribusiness Sector: Present Situation and Future Trends. G. Baourakis, G. Daian.
14. Identifying Patterns in Internet Retail Store Layouts; A.P. Vrechopoulos, et al.
15. A Dynamic Slope Scaling Procedure for the Fixed-Charge Cost Multi-Commodity Network Flow Problem; S.D. Eksioglu, et al.
16. Inventory Management; A. Karakitsiou, A. Migdalas.
17. Non-Linear Pricing in Single Period Supply Contracts with Asymmetric Demand Information; A. Burnetas, et al.
18. the Optimization of the Distribution System in the Context of Supply Chain Management Development; G. Baourakis, M. Stroe.
19. From Logistics to Collaborative Logistics - a Theoretical Approach; A. Mavrommati, A. Migdalas.
20. Supply Chain Management: A Business Approach to Some Actual Aspects; I. Alves de Queiroz.
21. Failure Discrimination by Semi-Definite Programming; H. Konno, et al.