- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Based on Bill George's bestselling book True North, this personal guide offers leaders a comprehensive method for identifying their unique "True North." The book offers methods for personal reflection and includes targeted exercises that help leaders hone in on the purpose of their leadership and developing their authentic leadership skills.
Preface: Why a Personal Guide to True North?
Introduction: Why Authentic Leadership Development?
PART ONE: EXAMINE YOUR LEADERSHIP JOURNEY.
1. What Is Your Life Story?
2. Why Leaders Lose Their Way.
3. Leadership Development in the Crucible.
PART TWO: DISCOVER YOUR AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP.
4. Build Your Self-Awareness.
5. Live Your Values.
6. Find the Sweet Spot of Your Motivated Capabilities.
7. Build Your Support Team.
8. Integrate Your Life.
PART THREE: PUT YOUR AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP INTOACTION.
9. Lead with Purpose.
10. Empower Others to Lead.
11. Optimize Your Leadership Effectiveness.
12. Create Your Personal Leadership Development Plan.
A. Other Ways to Use This Guide.
B. Form a Leadership Discussion Group.
C. Course Syllabus for Authentic Leadership Development.
About the Authors.