Regardless of what you do or what your position, influence is an important and powerful key to achieving professional success and getting what you want from life. Fire Them Up! reveals seven simple, profound secrets for using your vision and your values to motivate and influence the people you work with, live with, or share a community with.
These seven secrets will give you astonishing communication skills that will help you enjoy more successful and fulfilling relationships with colleagues, clients, employees, or anyone else in your personal or professional life. Plus, Fire Them Up! is full of stories and tactics from some of the world's most influential people. More than two dozen of today's most inspiring business leaders share their secretsfrom top companies including The Ritz-Carlton, Google, and many other big-name brands.
Author Carmine Gallo is a communications coach for some of the world's biggest and best companies, helping business leaders become more effective at motivating and influencing others. Now, through his own long experience and those of top business leaders, he shows you how to master the seven simple secrets of influence:
- Ignite your own enthusiasm
- Navigate the way to success with a consistent, memorable vision
- Sell the benefit by putting your listeners first
- Paint a picture with powerful, memorable, actionable stories
- Invite participation by asking for input and dealing with objections
- Reinforce an optimistic outlook by becoming a beacon of hope
- Encourage people to reach their potential by praising and investing in them
These seven secrets are distilled from the wisdom of leaders, entrepreneurs, and visionaries from different backgrounds, generations, and industries. Together, they are all the tools you need to transform yourself into an extraordinary, electrifying, and enthusiastic leader who communicates with power, passion, confidence, and charisma.
If you want to change the world, improve your business, or get ahead in the workplace, the first step is mastering these simple secrets.