Proven advice for the Obstetrics & Gynecology Clerkship from exam veterans!
"During one of the busiest rotations during 3rd year, this book is an excellent way to shine during the clerkship and on the exam as well."Ashwini Sagar, Medical Student, UCLA School of Medicine
This student-to-student guide is the only Obstetrics & Gynecology Clerkship and shelf-exam review with insider information on real test questions from students who excelled in the clerkship.
- Detailed how-to-succeed and what-to-study guidance
- Hundreds of recently tested high-yield topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2CK
- Ward tips, exam tips, and NEW typical scenario boxes help you impress your attendings and ace the exam
- "Classifieds" do the research for you, featuring high-yield websites and top extracurricular opportunities and scholarships
- Insider tips from students who've been there
Latha G. Stead, MD, is Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN
S. Matthew Stead, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine,Rochester, MN
Matthew S. Kaufman, MD, is a Fellow in Hematology, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New Hyde Park, NY
Luis F. Suarez, MD, is Chief Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN