1st grade math is a set of more than 400 interactive exercises for 6-8 year old kids.
* Math learning app based on common-core topics for First Graders.
* Eight games to learn addition, subtraction, comparisons, sequences, place values and fractions.
* Mental math practice for numbers upto 20 by popping bubbles.
* Spoken instructions and hints to build conceptual understanding.
* Learn fractions while feeding the monkey pieces of a pie.
* Rewards and encouragement on completing every few exercises.
The games are -
* Bubble Pop
Practice fast addition and subtraction for numbers 0-20 by popping bubbles. Bubble speed can be reduced or increased using the settings.
Learn fractions while feeding the monkey pieces of a pie. Hints explain how much to feed.
Compare and arrange numbers upto 100. Develop number sense and appreciation for less-than, greater-than symbols.