First Lessons in Geography (Illustrated)by James Monteith
• First Lessons in Geography, or Instruction to “Youth’s Manual of Geography”. Its plan is such, that the subject is presented in the most simple form. The book treats of GENERAL
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
• The book is an edited and illustrated version of the original one and includes 30 or more unique illustrations which are relevant to its content.
• First Lessons in Geography, or Instruction to “Youth’s Manual of Geography”. Its plan is such, that the subject is presented in the most simple form. The book treats of GENERAL FEATURES, such as the locality and description of Continents, Countries, States, Rivers, Mountains, &c., without dwelling prematurely upon the minute details that embarrass the learner in his first effort. The EXERCISES are arranged in Question and Answer. The MAPS are free from all meridians, parallels of latitude, and any superabundance of names; thereby giving a greater prominence to the general divisions of land and water.
- Five Star Publishing, LLC
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 3 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >