Anurag Barua is Founder & CEO of Strata-Gems Consulting and Senior Director at a leading SAP consulting company. His 20 years of comprehensive experience in IT include over 14 years of SAP design, delivery, and leadership experience. He is accomplished in multiple areas of SAP, but most prominently in Business Intelligence (BI). Anurag has spoken at over 30 SAP conferences, written more than 90 articles and white papers and authored a book on SAP BW. He is passionate about helping customers overcome their Big Data challenges and in helping them realize the power of their data by using BI. He has a BS degree in Computer Science, an MBA degree in finance, and is a PMI-certified PMP.
First Steps in SAP Crystal Reportsby Anurag Barua
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
When SAP acquired Business Objects in 2008 Crystal Reports became a standard part of SAP’s software and menu of reporting tools. This book written specifically for business users provides an introduction to SAP Crystal Reports using a real-world business reporting scenario and will enable you to create your first report. We’ll cover:
• Overview, history and evolution of Crystal Reports
• Basic end-user navigation
• Creating a basic report from scratch
• Formatting to meet individual user's presentation needs
• Analysis techniques such as using formulas, sorting/filtering, grouping, summarizing, and creating alerts
• Best practices for report distribution
Detailed screenshots and explanations paired with a business reporting scenario will prepare you step by step to work efficiently with SAP Crystal Report version 2011.
- Espresso Tutorials
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 12 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >