- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook — that knock-it-out-of-the park, slow-cooker cookbook — is back in a REVISED and UPDATED form. The book has already sold more than 5 ...
Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook — that knock-it-out-of-the park, slow-cooker cookbook — is back in a REVISED and UPDATED form. The book has already sold more than 5 million copies, so we didn't want to spoil it!
We have only added a few enhancements to this original cookbook in the wildly claimed Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series:
1. Brand New: 100 new recipes for slow cookers.
2. Brand New: "Prep Time," "Cooking Time," and "Ideal Slow-Cooker Size" are included for each recipe.
3. Brand New: 4 pages of basic and very helpful "Extra Information": "Substitute Ingredients for When You're in a Pinch" "Equivalent Measurements" "Kitchen Tools and Equipment You May Have Overlooked" "Assumptions about Ingredients in Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook, Revised and Updated"
4. Brand New: 1 page of "Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker: A Friendly, Year-Round Appliance."
5. Brand New: Additional tips and tricks for making the most of your slow cooker, spread throughout the book.
6. Brand New: A second color—a rich purple—for recipe titles, contributors' names and addresses, the words "Tip" and "Variation," and the numbered instruction steps.
7. Brand New: The drawings on the opening pages of chapters and the spot illustrations throughout.
8. Brand New: 1 page of tip-in color, right inside the front cover.
9. Brand New: 2 pages of review excerpts to position the original book's success, immediately following the tipin page of color.
10. Revised: An improved Index!
11. Revised: A personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis Pellman Good.
12. Revised: Good's personal comments and voice throughout the recipes.
We've learned a lot since the original Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook first quietly appeared. Now you and your customers can benefit with this new edition of the beloved favorite — Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook REVISED and UPDATED!
Posted December 31, 2011
Bought this for my niece for xmas, she loves it. The outstanding thing about this cookbook is that it is Spiral bound, so much easier to flip through and look at while cooking!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted January 29, 2014
Posted December 28, 2012
Posted September 9, 2012
No text was provided for this review.