Fixer Upper Fortunes: The 7 Golden Rules to Making Big Profits Fixing up Housesby Sal Vannutini
Fixer-Upper Fortunes is a sure-fire guide to success in real estate. It provides the reader with a step-by-step process that, if properly applied, will insure their acquisition of the financial wherewithal required for a desirable quality of life. It is written in a straightforward language that will help the reader easily grasp all the key concepts necessary to the achieving prosperity for the rest of their lives. Expert real estate investor Sal Vannutini reveals his 7 Golden Rules that have made him a fortune from fixer-uppers. You will learn:
- The 8 biggest mistakes made by rehabbers and how to avoid them.
- How to carry out quick and inexpensive rehabs that will ad at least 20% instant value to your property.
- How to develop a successful business plan.
- How to build a team of experts that will fast track your success.
- How to select the correct home in the correct neighborhood.
- How to sell or rent your fixer-upper for maximum profit.
- The importance of extensive research.
- iUniverse, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.41(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >