Flash 99 Goodby Kevin Airgid
Design Creative and/i>
Understand the delicate balance between design and functionalityfrom the perspective of today's leading Flash gurususing this unique resource. Featuring a bold,four-color design,and covering information architecture,typography,animation,and graphics,this valuable guide belongs in the hands of every Web designer.
Design Creative and Highly Usable Flash Web Sites Within the professional Web design community,nothing is as important as attracting visitors and keeping them informed,happy,and ready to visit again. Flash is a key player in this equation,with the capacity to either transform your Web site into an engaging one,rich with motion and life,or mire it in overwhelming design and navigational difficulties. By exploring the relationship between the designer and usability expert,Award-winning Flash designer Kevin Airgid and widely respected information architect Stephanie Reindel present a solid program for conceiving,designing,testing,and succeeding with Flash design. Flash 99% Good: A Guide to Macromedia Flash Usability shows you definitively how integrate eye-popping visuals with friendly,easy-to-follow navigation.
- Explore key standards and theories that can best serve both designers and information architects
- Achieve optimal results with the right mix of design and usability
- Reference fast facts to review material and quickly apply useful techniques to your Flash development
- Discover expert approaches to typography,graphics,and animation
- Understand your target audience and define site and user goals
- Test and incorporate feedback on accessibility,usability,and design
Kevin Lynch,Chief Software Architect,Macromedia James Baker,WDDG
Andries Odendaal,Wireframe Studio Sebastien Chevrel,Second Story
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >