Flash(TM) 5 Virtual Classroomby Doug Sahlin
In Flash 5 Virtual Classroom,text and multimedia combine to create the ultimate learning experience. This large-format,illustrated guide presents instructional material in an easy-to-follow styleand the CD-ROM features the author speaking directly to you. Using a combination of moving screenshots,animation,and audiovisual presentations,he'll teach you how to use Flash 5 in no time!
Learn from an instructor-led,classroom experience - at home!
The Virtual Classroom is a revolutionary new way to learn Flash-the Web's most popular animation program. The book's casual,non-technical writing style and easy-to-follow,step-by-step approach combine to teach you all the Flash essentials. Pop in the CD-ROM,and follow along as your own on-screen guru explains and demonstrates the techniques discussed in the text. With Flash 5 Virtual Classroom,you get the best of both worlds-solid hands-on lessons combined with the invaluable experience of watching and listening to an instructor. Work at your own speed and replay Virtual Classroom tutorials as often as needed to deepen your understanding of Flash's state-of-the-art tools.
Inside,You'll Discover How To:
- Enliven Web sites by creating an infinite variety of moving images and graphic objects
- Produce awesome animation using frame-by-frame techniques,tweening,motion paths,onion skins,and much more
- Enhance your Web pages with state-of-the-art special effects including sound,loops,multi-state rollover buttons,and more
- Import and manipulate non-flash graphics,including vector and bitmap images
- Simplify your design process by organizing a layer hierarchy,then editing individual layers
- Morph,tween,or combinemotion techniques to transform any shape or object in visually new and exciting ways
- Economize bandwidth and make your Flash animations stream smoothly at all Internet connection speeds
- McGraw-Hill Professional
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.00(w) x 10.02(h) x 0.83(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I have to admit, I've wanted to learn Flash for awhile, but a copy of a different Flash book just sat my desk for months. I dreaded reading page after page of instruction. When this one came along, however, I dove right in! I may have 'cheated' a bit by going straight to the CD and putting it in my PC. It was so refreshing to actually see how this all works. (With that instruction as inspiration, I did refer to the book for more information.) I've already ordered the extra CD that is available for this book, and can't wait for more.