Flavours of Edmonton: Dishes From Around the Worldby Canadian Broadcast Corp, Lovoni Walker
Flavours of Edmonton is a celebration of our great multicultural city--and our great food. It started when CBC Edmonton challenged its listeners, viewers and readers to submit their favourite recipes and the stories behind them. As expected, Edmontonians generously responded, and we now have a rich collection of recipes from multi-generational families, newcomers and students from around the world, CBC personalities and hosts, and many of the finest local chefs who even sent in secret, never-before-shared dishes straight from their restaurant menus! These 107 delicious, professionally tested offerings include:
• A great selection of appetizers, sides, entrees, brunches and desserts
• Comfort classics and cherished favourites from a wide range of cultures, culinary styles and traditions
• Vegetarian and gluten-free dishes.
• The heartwarming stories that accompany the recipes enrich us with tales from many different cultures, and remind us that food is truly a universal language that brings us all together. Proceeds from the sale of Flavours of Edmonton support Edmonton's Food Bank.
- Lone Pine Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.47(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews