Fly fishing is a very popular fishing sport that can be both relaxing and challenging at the same time.
The following tips and tricks are ideal for beginners. When you’re just starting out learning to fly fish you’ll want all the help and advice that you can get from the experts.
This 53 page guide, "Fly Fishing Tips for the Beginner," spills the beans on all the expert tips, tricks, and techniques you need to know to skyrocket your fly fishing skills starting today.
Here are SOME of the Pro fly fishing techniques you will find inside:
• The best way to practice at home (it's not just imaginary casting).
• What the pros do when they need to find a rod that's perfect for them.
• How to change the hold on your grip under any fishing condition.
• 4 top bait choices no expert would do without.
• The secret to keeping your dry flies floating higher and longer.
• 3 types of reels. (which one is right for you?)
• 4 ways to tie the perfect, tight knot.
• 6 things to look for when choosing the fishing line that gets the job done (and doesn't lose the fish)
• 5 lures that any self-respecting fly fisherman will not be without.
• How the pros notice patterns with the weather, water conditions and more to make sure they bring home more fish than their buddies.
• The secret to using sub-surface flies to reel in more fish.
• 9 tips from the pros to help you fish at night, from fallen trees, in coves and more.
• The trick to reading the water like an expert who's been doing it for years.
• The place where fish like to set up feeding stations (the perfect spot for your cast).
• 4 safety steps to wading through water safely every experienced angler follows.
• Little-known ways to choose your clothing so that pesky insects will stay away.
• 8 pieces of equipment you should never hit the water without.
• 10 expert tips for catching salmon by the bucket-load.
• Why your rod matters and 3 other proven tips for fishing for trout.
• How to outsmart the "smart fish" (trout).
• 5 things you need to consider before you choose the perfect fly for trout.
• The difference between fishing upstream and fishing downstream (and which helps you catch the fish).
And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
If you want to drastically change your skill level in the least amount of time possible, "Fly Fishing Tips for the Beginner" is your short cut to knocking the socks off everyone!