Foam Decor: Carve 30 Elegant Home Accentsby Kristy McNeil
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Foam Decor turns ordinary Plastifoam "RM" into incredible accessories and architectural pieces. This home decor is so elegant that no one will suspect it's made out of foam. Kristy McNeil is a pioneer in the field, and her book teaches crafters how to make everything from an angel wing sculpture to a scrollwork lamp, floor fountain, and birdbath. Projects are broken into three main chapters: Architectural Elegance, Contemporary Comfort, and Outdoor Patio Decor, plus an inspirational photo gallery of completed projects. Techniques, tools, and supplies are also explained in detail.
- Decor projects look substantial, but they can be easily lifted with a finger or two
- Designs look expensive, but are surprisingly economical
- More than 24 projects, including step-by-step photography
- F+W Media
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 16 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews