Table of Contents
I. THE VERB BE: PRESENT AND PAST.
2. The Present Negative of Be.
3. The Present of Be: Yes/No Questions.
4. The Past Tense of Be. Past Time Markers.
II. NOUNS, ADJECTIVES, AND PREPOSITIONS. THE PRESENT PROGRESSIVE.
6. Descriptive Adjectives.
7. Prepositions of Place.
8. Present Progressive.
III. WH- QUESTIONS. POSSESSIVES. PREPOSITIONS OF TIME.
10. Possessive Nouns and Possessive Adjectives. Questions with Whose.
11. Questions with When and What Noun. Prepositions. Ordinal Numbers.
12. Questions with Who, Whom, and Why. Wh- Questions and the Present Progressive.
IV. THE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE.
14. Simple Present Tense: Yes/No Questions and Short Answers.
15. Simple Present Tense: Wh- Questions.
16. Simple Present Tense and This/That/These/Those.
17. Simple Present Tense and One/Ones and It.
V. THE SIMPLE PAST TENSE.
19. Simple Past Tense: Irregular Verbs—Affirmative and Negative Statements.
20. Simple Past Tense: Yes/No and Wh- Questions.
VI. IMPERATIVES. SUGGESTIONS. THERE IS/THERE ARE.
22. Subject and Object Pronouns. Direct and Indirect Objects.
23. There Is/There Are/Is There...?/Are There...?
24. Numbers, Quantifiers, and Questions with How Many...?
VII. REVIEW OF THE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE AND THE PRESENT PROGRESSIVE.
26. Non-Action Verbs.
27. Verbs Plus Nouns, Gerunds, and Infinitives.
28. Possessive Adjectives and Possessive Pronouns.
VIII. REVIEW OF THE SIMPLE PAST TENSE. NEGATIVE QUESTIONS. THE FUTURE.
30. Wh- Questions in the Simple Past Tense.
31. Be Going to for the Future. Future and Past Time Markers.
32. Will for the Future.
IX. NOUNS, ARTICLES, AND QUANTIFIERS. MODALS I.
34. Questions with Any/Some/How Much/How Many. Quantifiers. Containers.
35. Can and Could for Ability and Possibility. May I, Can I, and Could I for Polite Requests.
36. May or Might for Possibility.
37. Desires, Invitations, Requests: Would Like, Would You Like...? Would You Please...?
X. COMPARISONS. THE PAST PROGRESSIVE.
39. Adverbs of Manner and Comparative Forms of Adverbs.
40. Adjective Enough. Too/Very. As Adjective/Adverb As.
41. The Past Progressive.
XI. MODALS II. THE SUPERLATIVE.
43. Have to, Don't Have to, Must, Mustn't.
44. Superlative Form of Adjectives and Adverbs.
XII. PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER.
Review of Verb Tenses and Comparisons.
Review of Verb Tenses, Nouns, and Quantifiers.
Appendix 1. Map of the World.
Appendix 2. Map of the United States and Canada.
Appendix 3. Numbers; Temperatures; Months; Days; Seasons; Titles
Appendix 4. Time.
Appendix 5. Parts of the Body; Medical Problems.
Appendix 6. Holidays in the United States and Canada.
Appendix 7. Plural Nouns; Spelling and Pronunciation Rules.
Appendix 8. Possessive Nouns.
Appendix 9. Non-count Nouns and Names of Containers.
Appendix 10. The Definite Article.
Appendix 11. Verb Tense.
Appendix 12. Base Forms and Past-Tense Forms of Common Irregular Verbs.
Appendix 13. The Present Progressive; Spelling Rules.
Appendix 14. The Simple Present Tense; Spelling and Pronunciation Rules.
Appendix 15. The Simple Past Tense; Spelling and Pronunciation Rules.
Appendix 16. Comparisons with Adjectives and Adverbs.
Appendix 17. Modals.
Appendix 18. Pronunciation Table.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >