- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Basic shopping tips
• Easy-to-understand cooking tips
• Straightforward label reading guidelines
• Comprehensive listings of scientific and technical names for common allergens
• Detailed ingredient substitution guides
Enjoy cooking and creating tasty foods with:
• Over 300 easy-to-follow recipes
• Adaptations of all-time favorite recipes
• A full range of menu ideas from breads, pies, and cakes to pizza, soup, and spaghetti
The possibilities are endless when you understand your options. Explore the vast selection of choices and recipes provided in this book and start enjoying a diversity of tastes and flavors again.
Posted August 13, 2001
This is my favorite and most used allergy cookbook. Most of the recipes are for baked goods and sweets, which are probably the hardest things to find for people with food allergies. In addition to the recipes, there is a lot of good basic info on food allergies. I highly recommend this book. It will be a lifesaver when it comes to holiday baking---just think chocolately treats which are milk and egg free. For those with wheat allergies, there aren't a lot of recipes, but virtually everything else is totally milk, egg, soy, and nut free.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.